Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

4 Delicious Breakfast Recipes that will Kickstart your Day!

There is nothing better then waking up and treating yourself to a new, fun recipe. Here are some of my favourites lately  #treatyoself

oatmeal with fruit, chocolate smoothie bowl, scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, tomatos, green tea lime pie smoothie bowl


1. Qi'a's Creamy Coconut Oatmeal, topped with unsweetened shredded coconut, cashews, fresh mangos and strawberries

2. Chocolate Dreams Smoothie Bowl from Oh She Glows Everyday topped with pineapple, coconut chips and The Perfect Granola

3. Parmesan Scrambled Eggs with Turkey Bacon* and Cherry Tomatoes. I did two scrambled eggs with almond milk, salt, pepper and topped with fresh Parmesan and the cherry tomatoes are topped with balsamic glaze.
*This was my first turkey bacon experience and I am not going to lie, it weirded me out! Be bacon OR be turkey ... but don't be whatever it was you were...strange bologna! I made Jeff cook it because the texture made me sad and the taste didn't help much either. I think I will be opting to go meatless over this again.

4. Green Tea Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl - if you aren't drooling, you should be! YUMO! Another home run recipe from Oh She Glows, this bowl is topped with coconut chips and mango. It tasted like pie and gave me a zip of energy, what more could a gal want?!




No comments:

Post a Comment